Do you like to start your day with some yoga to get your body moving and limber? Then check out the five morning yoga music selections below in order to add some rhythm to your practice. All of these can be found on YouTube, so it will be easy to find them once you roll out your mat.
1. Check out the 1-hour track titled “Namasté | 1 Hour Morning Yoga Songs, Music for Sunrise Mindfulness & Meditation” by the “meditationrelaxclub” YouTube channel. This instrumental music is super soothing and really calming, and it provides the perfect background to your yoga practice, especially if you like to follow a slow-moving, steady sequence of poses.
2. If you are in search of morning yoga music that uses instrumentation that will make you feel as though you are practicing in an exotic location, you will love listening to the flutes and sitars in “Relaxing yoga music: Instrumental music, stress relief music, relax music, meditation music” from the YouTube channel titled “NuMeditationMusic.” And because it’s 1.5 hours long, you’ll have time for your physical practice and some meditation.
3. Want to hear some sounds of nature while you practice? Then listen to the track titled “Relaxing Music for Stress Relief. Meditation Music for Yoga, Healing Music for Massage, Soothing Spa” by the channel “Meditation Relax Music.” Using traditional instruments with the sounds of birds in the background, this music will instantly uplift and relax you. Plus, it’s 3 hours long!
4. If you are looking for something a little different and even more traditional, you can check out “Tibetan Flute Music + Om Chanting @432Hz – Mantra Meditation Music” on the channel titled “Meditative Mind.” You can hear the monks chanting the mantra om, combined with gentle flute music and other sounds that are designed to put your mind into a meditative state.
5. Another great track to check out is “Tibetan Healing Sounds – Singing Bowls – Natural sounds Gold for Meditation & Relaxation,” hosted by the channel “Subtle Energies.” This 2-hour track features the sounds of singing bowls, along with nature sounds like the songs of crickets, and the sounds of running water. Perfect for any serious yogi or yogini.
With these morning yoga music selections, you can help your body and mind awaken during your yoga practice. And by starting your morning off right, you will feel balanced and energized for the rest of your day.