Getting enough sleep is super important to your overall health, and it is also an important component to any good weight loss program. So, if you are having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, you might be feeling really miserable during the day. Thankfully, music might help you improve your sleep. By simply putting together a relaxing bedtime playlist, you could relax in bed at night and let your mind drift off until you finally fall asleep while listening to the music.
How Can Relaxing Music Help You Sleep?
You listen to music that has a fast tempo when you want to get your energy up, such as during a tough workout routine. On the other hand, when you want to fall asleep and stay asleep until the morning, the goal should be to listen to music that features a slow tempo.
Soft music, played at a low volume, could actually help your mind and body relax and fall into a state of deep sleep. And, with the right soothing music on your playlist, you might even notice that the quality of your sleep improves as well.
Check out the relaxing bedtime playlist below, which is packed with the top sleepy summer tunes that could help you get the rest that you need.
Relaxing Bedtime Playlist:
1. “Good For You” by Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky
2. “Reverie” by LUCHS
3. “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (Live)” by John Mayer
4. “All of Me” by John Legend
5. “Latch (Acoustic)” by Sam Smith
6. “Earned It (from Fifty Shades of Grey)” by The Weeknd
7. “Rain for Sleep” by Rain Sounds
8. “Still Now” by MVS
9. “Divine Structure” by Charlotte Funke
10. “Rising Water” by Andrew Bird
11. “In the Clouds” by Astron
12. “Thinkin Bout You” by Frank Ocean
13. “Say Something” by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera
14. “Shut It Down” by Drake feat. The Dream
15. “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want” by The Smiths
16. “Flightless Bird, American Mouth” by Iron & Wine
17. “Only Time” by Enya
18. “Blue Bucket of Gold” by Sufjan Stevens
19. “Floating, Floating” by August Wilhelmsson
20. “Light in the Fog” by Night Sounds
Well, there you have it: a relaxing bedtime playlist that might be just what you’ve been looking for. So, on the next hot summer night, turn on this music and chill.